We can offer
Outdoor fireworks (starting from 900 euros) for:
- City or village festival
- Wedding parties
- Your or your friend’s birthday
- Opening ceremony of a new store
- Sports games
- Open-air performances
- Christmas parties
- Baroque fireworks
- Names of logos from colorful figure candles.
In all our pyrotechnic stores you can purchase and create your own fireworks in a price range from 5 euro.
We also have helium-filled balloons, water lanterns and sky lanterns.
Our materials have been used in the following events
- Latvian School Winter Olympic Festival 2018
- Ogre Town Festival 2010 - 2018
- New Year's fireworks in Ogre 2010 - 2018
- Ķegums Town Festival 2013 - 2018
- Koknese Town Festival 2014 - 2016
- Baldone Town Festival 2017 - 2018
- International Ice Sculpture Festival in Jelgava 2013 - 2018
- Pļaviņu Town Festival 2017 - 2018
- November 18th celebrations in Mālpils 2017 - 2018
- Koknese City Festival 2014 - 2017
- New Year's Eve in Ikšķile 2017
- 18 November Celebration in Lielvārde 2018
- Latvian National Opera and Ballet, performances "The Nutcracker", "Carlson flies"
- ILatvian Television 50-year anniversary
- Business School "Turiba" Christmas Party
- Latvian Eurovision contect in 2003 and 2004
- "Lattelecom" sports games
- Stockmann store opening
- Rietumu Banka 10-year Anniversary
- Hansabank 10-year anniversary
- Vehicle firms presentations indoors and outdoors
- Cesis City Festival
- Special effects in theatre performances (the National Theatre, the Daile Theatre, the Russian Drama Theatre and the Latvian National Opera and Ballet)
- Cesis City fountain opening
- LIDO 2000 Millennium event
- Nordic Student Song and Dance Festival
- 18 November celebrations, in Riga
Firework show 1500 Eur.
18. November Independence Day 18.11.2017
Firework show 2500 Eur.
18. November Independence Day 18.11.2016
Firework show 2000 Eur.
Ogre City Festival 04.09.2016
Firework show 2500 Eur.
Wedding salute Vērmanes Park Riga
You want to organize a corporate or interesting public events, private party fun, children or your birthday attractive, school class evening smarter, kindergarten graduation More unusual, wedding celebrations livelier second day, elderly nursing home daily life different, then we will provide ideas ... Rent a large wooden games.
A discovery in the East
This invention has come to us through many nations. The majority of historians believe that fireworks were invented in 9th century by the Chinese when they discovered how to make a gun powder. Legend tells that a Chinese chef happened to mix three substances widely used in the kitchen - potassium nitrate (a substance that is used for making matches and fireworks), sulfur (yellow chemical element with a strong smell, used in medicine, as well as fireworks), charcoal (partially burnt wood - carbon).
The cook noticed that when ignited this mixed material is highly flammable. Furthermore, the cook discovered that by combining these components in another combination, a blast goes up rather than a flash. Besides that, the explosion is accompanied with a loud noise, and it can be used to repel evil spirits, for weddings, to celebrate victory in the battle, as well as the beginning of a New Year.
Another version of the fireworks history is associated with Taoist monks and their discoveries in the Far East about 1,000 years ago. These scientists at that time were looking for immortality and eternal life elixir. As a result of experiment Taoist monks discovered that the mixture consisting of potassium nitrate, sulfur and carbon suddenly explodes, creating a great light, noise and smoke combination. After this discovery the monks filled components in bamboo rods, closed both ends and added a cord for ignition.
Development in the West
Italian Marco Polo from his trips to the Far East among many other unusual things brought home also a black powder, which was used in fireworks, and it became a common part of Italian entertainment and celebrations.
Fireworks were also used to celebrate military victories. Soon fireworks became more and more popular for entertainment events. The royal families in Europe competed with each other to bring their idea to the stage. More and more fireworks were used in king’s and queen’s coronation celebrations, baptism ceremonies and weddings.
Russian Czar Peter the Great used to have a tradition to have fireworks in the New Year celebration. King Louis XIV was known for his grand fireworks in the gardens of Versailles. Italy and Germany could be marked as the two leaders of firework performances in the period from the 16th till the 18th century.
Around the 18th century fireworks performances began to be accompanied by music. One of the most famous performances in London, England was held to celebrate the signing of the peace treaty. Royal fireworks music was composed specially for this event by the English composer George Frederic Handel.
Modern musical fireworks were invented by Frenchmen. It was first used in 1960 in Cannes. They were the first, who adjusted music to fireworks explosions, such as chrysanthemums and Roman candles. For unknown reasons, this type of fireworks disappeared for 25 years. Then in 1985, musical fireworks appeared again in an impressive scale, and it took place in the national fireworks competition in Montreal, Quebec.